Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 

Atkins strikes from the grave! Mwwaahahahaha

I just noticed this is the first non-political post on our little Blog.

I started following the Atkins diet at the end of January, 2003. In 5 months I lost 40 lbs (18 kg.). I need to lose another 40 but have been unable to restart the diet until recently. (I hate not being able to drink beer in the summer) So I am at it again. I need it. The future wife and I spent a week at an all inclusive resort in Turkey. Hard to miss your noon beer when all you have to do is walk 25 meters from the beach. The food was amazing. Anyway, I just joined a health club which I am going to go to as soon as my gout stops bothering me. Oh, and here is the article:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040922/D858OJBG0.html

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?