Tuesday, December 28, 2004

 

The next POTUS? I like it! Time to get this meme rolling. Posted by Hello

White House bio

Wikipedia

Both Dick and Lynne Cheney were born in 1941. That would make her 67 in 2008. I don't know Dick Cheney's ambitions but I have heard he is not keen on running for president next time around probably due to his age. He has a history of heart trouble. Lynne Cheney appears to be the picture of health. She is a smart, outspoken conservative. I think she would be a shoe in for President and we would get four more years, at least, of Dick Cheney's strategic brilliance. It appeals to me as someone who likes to shove leftist sanctimoniousness back in their face that the first female President would be a conservative Republican woman. Hahahaha.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?