Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Senator to Propose Raising Retirement Age



What a brave man, I have to give him credit on this one. Raising the retirement age is one of the easiest ways to extend the life of social security and someone was going to have to be the first one to propose it. I confess that I have considered Senator Hagel a grandstanding media hog, like McCain without the sex appeal. He always has that hangdog look on his face and a rather laconic way of speaking. I get tired just looking at his photo.

So let's give Chuck a break for a while and see how this pans out. I am sure the Democrats will be reasonable and not attack him. AaaahhHmmp. This is me holding my breath until the Dems attack fully confident I am not going to pass out.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?