Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Fitzgerald, Plame, Libby, Rove,...???

Does anyone know what's going on?

I've honestly tried to follow this story but can't figure out what's going on. I've follow the Wilson/Yellow cake story from early on, I remember the the Dems' hysterical cries for an independent counsel, only to see their glee turn to gloom when NYT reporter Judith Miller was jailed. And instantly the high-brow moralizing over the dreadul 'outing' of Plame became surprised indignation as the same editorialists started arguing that no crime had actually been committed. (Of course WSJ and various bloggers had been making that case for two years, but I digress.)

At this point I am truly stymied. What is going on? There are too many names for my small brain to remember. So far Tom Maquire has been doing yoeman's work, as has AJ Strata . Any others?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?