Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Ozzie Guillen, friend to puftas

Ozzie has taken a lot of heat for calling Sun-Times columnist and complete jagoff Jay Mariotti a fag. Ozzie's defense is that fag means something else in his native Venezuela. Besides,

Guillen also told Couch that he has gay friends, attends WNBA games, went to a Madonna concert and plans to go to the Gay Games in Chicago.


Bwahahahaha. If he was trying to show his sensitivity he failed. You mean there are gay people at WNBA games, Bill? Besides the players, yes. Yeah, I want to see Ozzie at the Gay Games. As far as Madonna is concerned I can vouch for the fact that gay men love Madonna. I took my wife to see Madonna at the United Center on Wednesday, June 14th. I think half the hairdressers in Chicago were in the stadium. The air was so thick with lisps I thought I had fallen into a snake pit. I did not see Ozzie but I spent most of the concert wishing it were over and counting the number of times Madonna cursed GW Bush. To her credit, she didn't do an encore.

I wish Ozzie the best with this controversy. I am sure that when the Sox falter, the press will try and bait Guillen with this incident. Mariotti is a jerk but he is one of their own.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?