Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Purge

What happens when a man's patience is tested, his good will taken for granted.

I have the misfortune to do business near a particular liberal church which prides itelf on being gay-friendly. I have asked them repeatedly not to use my parking lot for their overflow. I used to allow them this privilege, until the day came where one of their ministers called me a bigot for refusing to donate to one of their leftist causes. Since no abject apology has been forthcoming, the privilege was rescinded. Weeks of gentle reminders and empty assurances profited me nothing. I had twelve cars towed the past Thursday. I plan to spend my Sunday morning seeing if I can have some more towed. Moral of the story: Do not start with me. You will lose.


There is a lot more, read the whole thing.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?