Monday, November 13, 2006

 

The Democrat and the frog

On the banks of a river met a Democrat and a frog. The Democrat wanted to cross the river so he asked the frog, "Let me ride on your back when you cross the river."

The frog said, "No, you are a Democrat and you will raise my taxes and be weak on defense."

"Why would I do that? If I do that I will not get reelected." Said the Democrat.

So the frog let the Democrat climb aboard his back and the frog started swimming across the river. In the middle of the river the Democrat started shouting, "Bush is a criminal, we will raise your taxes, universal health care, out of Iraq now..."

The frog said, "What are you doing? You will sink your chances in '08."

The Democrat said, "I can't help it. I'm a Democrat."

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?