Friday, January 19, 2007

 

Global Chicago Warming

I'm not a big fan of cold weather but I have had to deal with it here in Chicago and I don't want to move. I do like the Fall season and some Christmas snow so I don't want to switch to a tropical climate here but I do have some suggestions to make things better.

I can deal with November and December as the arey but January through April needs to warm up a bit. I'm pretty much done with Winter right now so if we could fast forward to Spring that would be good. How about making January temperatures in the 40's and 50's. I know 70 would be better but I don't want to get too greedy. We can start in the 40's and then work our way up from there. February 50's, March 60's, then April 60's - 70's and on into Summer. That's my plan.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?