Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Amanda Marcotte was probably will be fired and other funny stuff



Amanda Marcotte and the Golem from whom she stole her hair style.















And a promise that there is absolutely nothing about astronuts in this post.

If you don't know who Amanda is then you are not a far, far, far left wing feminist. Or you don't like reading what such feminists write on their blogs to mock them. You know where I stand. Well if you have had you're head in the sand you might have missed that this really unhinged young womyn was hired by the Edwards campaign to be their blogmistress and this has been the talk of the right wing blogosphere for the past week. Apparently one of the grown ups at the Edwards campaign realized the mistake they had made and fired her. Watch for the nutroots to turn viciously on the Edwards campaign. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Unfortunately, it might enhance his chances of getting elected given the past electoral success the nutroots has enjoyed.

In other news, Charlize Theron tries to distract a CNN talking head from questioning her assertion that censorship in America is just as bad as censorship in Cuba by offering to make out with him. No, I am not kidding.

Mark Levin teaches us some new things about Keith Olbermann. Bad things. Definitely not safe for children. Let's put it this way, Keith is a refrigerator full of body parts away from being a heterosexual Jeffrey Dahmer.

There is a new show on Fox News at 1 am Chicago time called Redeye. It is from a conservative point of view and it is funny.

Hard to believe it is only Wednesday.

Update:

I can't believe I did not think of this until now.

Well you came and you blogged about hating Christians
so I sent you away, oh Mandy
well we didn't know you were man-hating feminist
and I want to get elected, oh Mandy
I'll try and add more tomorrow if the muse arises.

Update (After a good nights sleep.)

Now that I have had some time to think about it this is what I have so far.

I remember running in 2004
On a ticket with an utter bore
A really long face
A politically tone deaf ear
Had me screaming all night
That's why I fear

Mourning, another lost election
Happy Days for Republicans
After reading Pandagon
All its earthy words
I now realize
I've opened a can of worms, Oh Mandy

Well you insulted Catholics
So I sent you away, Oh Mandy
Well you hate men with a passion
I don't need that in my campaign, Oh Mandy

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?