Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

Near Disaster Avoided

Someone brought in some cookies to work yesterday. There were two tupperware bowls side by side. I saw some chocolate chip cookies in the first one and figured I'd have some after lunch.

After lunch I went over to the cookies and was about to grab one and bite into it when I realized that it was not a chocolate chip cookie but rather an oatmeal cookie with raisins. Why do they make those? In the past I have taken a bite of such a cookie anticipating the joyous taste of sugar and chocolate to touch my taste buds only to have the taste of raisin juice hit my mouth with a nasty surprise.

Fortunately no such incident occurred. But I was disappointed that there were no more good cookies left.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?