Saturday, June 16, 2007

 

Nifong Guilty

No surprise here. I expected it and now we can get on with our lives seizing his assets. I caught Wendy Murphy on Fox today commenting on this and she seemed especially worked up that the accuser was not being charged with anything. I thought this strange considering Murphy was the biggest idiot who championed Crystal Gail Mangum's cause down to the bitter end. But then there is the context. The rumor being that wealthy Duke alumni offered Mangum a payoff to recant. No evidence of this but Murphy was sure enough of this to imply that Mangum should be charged with false accusation in order to get to the bottom of this rumor.

Give Murphy credit for being dogged.

I never, ever met a false rape claim, by the way. My own statistics speak to the truth.

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?