Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

Blogburst for Fred

Rick Moran had a great idea to boost Fred's campaign which happened to coincide with an effort to contribute to Fred Thompson's effort to get an ad aired just before the Iowa caucus.

Click to play


Please consider donating a small amount to this effort if you believe, like me, that Fred Thompson is the clear conservative choice. I don't know if I would go as far as Mr. Moran but his view does reflect my sentiments.

For me, it comes down to this. If Fred isn’t nominated, I doubt very much that I will show up at the polls next November. Not to punish the party but simply because there is no one in the race who would be representing my views or who I could in good conscience, support for president.


I don't play politics like Bill O plays risk. /inside joke

Labels:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?