Friday, September 04, 2009

 

Van Jones eats babies, loves murdering white people

Ok, that is the over the top. I should apologize. Here it goes. If anyone is offended by the title of this post even though I am under the influence of alcohol, then I apologize. Now that I have thought about it for a couple of seconds I should change it. That should cover it.

In recent days some in the news media have reported on past statements I made before I joined the administration -- some of which were made years ago. If I have offended anyone with statements I made in the past, I apologize. As for the petition [9/11 statement] that was circulated today, I do not agree with this statement and it certainly does not reflect my views now or ever.


Kinda Durbinesque, huh?

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?