Tuesday, July 13, 2010

 

Egomann is back

Keith Olbermann stormed out of the DailyKos because he was criticized on June 16th. As of today the Kos Kids have payed enough homage to him so he has returned.

Needless to say, the overwhelming number of comments to my last diary divided into agreement with support, disagreement with support, or anger/frustration/namecalling - still with support. I did not write what I wrote to provoke a reaction but if I had, that would have been the spectrum I would have hoped for. [Emphasis added.]

You get the feeling he needs that stroking in order to keep writing. More like he is asking for it as a condition for him to stay at DailyKos. What's the over/under for when Keith has another hissy fit and leaves again?

Labels:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?