Saturday, April 23, 2011

 

Weight Loss Queen

I'm not sure if the four tips offered are necessary but I think the women who lost 232 pounds was on to something:

"I've always walked, no matter how hard it was," says Mills. "Then I used Richard Simmons' 'Sweating to the Oldies' because it's low-impact. Now I Zumba, which is like Richard Simmons on speed."

She doesn't go crazy with her workouts. She walks about five times a week, sweats to Simmons twice a week and fits Zumba in when she can.

"I still go out to eat and I still eat junk," says Mills. "My guilty pleasure for the last 8 months [has been] Breyers fat free ice cream -- half cup a night."


What you eat matters but I think working out is more important.

Bill C: There is conflicting evidence that exercise leads to weight loss. At best, it helps with overall health and stress reduction.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?