Sunday, March 25, 2012

 

Limbaugh/Huckabee Feud?

I did not remember this feud started in 2007 until I was searching about information on the rumored attempt by Cumulus Media to replace Rush Limbaugh with Mike Huckabee in some markets.



Mike Huckabee is notoriously thin skinned so I don't imagine he has much of a problem repaying Rush's criticism of him by going after some of his markets. There is no doubt that there has been a coordinated attack on Rush. I don't think Huckabee is a part of that. Just a serendipitous event which gives an opportunist a chance to get his foot in the door.

The bottom line here is that Cumulus seems to want to destroy Rush with a more moderate voice from Huckabee. They have more power than the left simply because they are a powerhouse in the radio business.

Knowing this, my advice is to not listen to Huck’s show. To borrow the words of Rush, “I hope he fails!”For me not listening to Huckabee won't be a problem.


I find his show boring and I think Beck is pretty close to Huckabee's political leanings when he calls him a progressive.



Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?