Saturday, May 04, 2013

 

Parents of Reddit, what is the creepiest thing your young child has ever said to you?

Go over and read some of them, they are hilarious. One of my favorites:


Around four or five months ago, at like 3:00am I was awoken by a very weird growling sound. Disoriented and in the dark I started to come to and for the life of me couldn't figure out what the sound was. I had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room which added to my confusion. I was thinking maybe the cat had caught something, but really had no idea.
As my vision started to come around, this three foot grotesque looking shadow thing starts to appear a few feet in front of me. Just standing there growling. Creepy. Even though in reality it only took me a few seconds to figure out what was going out, I imagine my appearance would have been that of someone who was visibly shaken.
It was my son. My three year old son had snuck out of bed at three in the morning, found his hulk mask in the dark, and decided to go find daddy to play superheroes. I guess his idea of playing was to do a hulk growl two feet from my sleeping face until I woke up in a panic.
He ended up doing the same thing to my wife a few weeks later which, to me, was way more hilarious.

Labels:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?